Detector Inspector Qualifications and Experience:
-Professional Fire Fighter- 27 years (1983-2010)
-Advanced Fire Protection Systems and Equipment Certificate
-Fire Science Studies, Tidewater Community College
-Building Construction Codes, Tidewater Community College
-Commercial Fire Inspections- 12 years
-Class A Contractors License
-Owner, North Beach Builders, Virginia Beach (2001-2012)
* Owner and operator of Detector Inspector
* Began Detector Inspector shortly after retiring from 27 years of service with the Chesapeake,
Virginia Fire Department.
* Grew up in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
* Married with 2 wonderful children and enjoy spending time at the beach.
* Office coordinator of Detector Inspector.
* Coordinates scheduling with tenants, property managers and homeowners.
* Manages office aspects such as emails, faxes, invoicing, and general correspondence.
* B.A. in Mass Communication, Virginia Wesleyan College
* Extensive customer service experience from working at GMAC Insurance (1998-2004) and
USAA Insurance (2010-2012).